Broforce is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Broforce from your PCDevolver Digital (Coop-Land)
. You can find out more on Devolver Digital (Coop-Land) or check for application updates here
. More information about Broforce can be seen at http://www.broforcegame.com
. Broforce is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Broforce directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Broforce by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Broforce\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named BROFORCE_Beta.exe and its approximative size is 10.03 MB (10514432 bytes).
Broforce contains of the executables below. They take 12.13 MB (12724273
bytes) on disk.
- BROFORCE_Beta.exe (10.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (990.72 KB)
This page is about Broforce version 18.104.22.168773
alone. Click on the links below for other Broforce versions:
Broforce is a program offered by Devolver Digital (Coop-Land). Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Broforce is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Broforce using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Broforce or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broforce". The Broforce program will be found very quickly. After you click Broforce in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Broforce, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Broforce:
- The publisher is: http://www.broforcegame.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Broforce\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Broforce.
8. After uninstalling Broforce, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Broforce that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Broforce using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Broforce by Devolver Digital (Coop-Land) from your PC, we are not saying that Broforce by Devolver Digital (Coop-Land) is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Broforce in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 13:11:19.823