This page contains thorough information on how to remove Broforce for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Broforce from your computerDevolver Digital
. More information about Devolver Digital can be found here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Devolver Digital\Broforce directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Broforce by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Devolver Digital\Broforce\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Broforce_beta.exe is the Broforce's main executable file and it takes close to 15.36 MB (16103424 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Broforce. They occupy 29.87 MB (31317647
bytes) on disk.
- Broforce_beta.exe (15.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Broforce. You can find below info on other application versions of Broforce:
Broforce is a program offered by Devolver Digital. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Broforce is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Broforce from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Broforce or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Broforce". The Broforce app will be found automatically. After you select Broforce in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Broforce, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Broforce.
8. After removing Broforce, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Broforce that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Broforce with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Broforce by Devolver Digital from your PC, we are not saying that Broforce by Devolver Digital is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Broforce in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 18:15:11.740