Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter
Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter from your systemBroadcom Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on Broadcom Corporation. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\Driver directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter's primary file takes around 320.00 KB (327680 bytes) and is named bcmwlu00.exe.
The executables below are part of Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter. They take an average of 2.01 MB (2107264
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls64.exe (714.80 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (320.00 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
This data is about Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter
Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter is an application by Broadcom Corporation. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter". If it exists on your system the Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter app will be found very quickly. When you click Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter.
8. After removing Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Broadcom 802.11 Wireless LAN Adapter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:34:51.800