Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter
You can find below details on how to remove Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Broadcom Corporation. Usually the Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\Driver folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. bcmwlu00.exe is the Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter's main executable file and it occupies around 196.00 KB (200704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter. They take 328.00 KB (335872
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (132.00 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (196.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter:
...click to view all...
Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter is an application by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter". If it exists on your system the Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter by Broadcom Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter by Broadcom Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 WLAN-adapter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-25 18:48:12.550