This info is about Broadcom 802.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 from your PCBroadcom Corporation
. More information on Broadcom Corporation can be found here
. Usually the Broadcom 802.11 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\Driver folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Broadcom 802.11 is C:\Program Files\Broadcom\Broadcom 802.11\Driver\bcmwlu00.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 192.00 KB (196608 bytes) on disk and is called bcmwlu00.exe.
Broadcom 802.11 contains of the executables below. They take 324.00 KB (331776
bytes) on disk.
- bcmwls32.exe (132.00 KB)
- bcmwlu00.exe (192.00 KB)
This web page is about Broadcom 802.11 version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find here a few links to other Broadcom 802.11 versions:
...click to view all...
Broadcom 802.11 is a program by Broadcom Corporation. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Broadcom 802.11 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Broadcom 802.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Broadcom 802.11". If it is installed on your PC the Broadcom 802.11 app will be found very quickly. When you click Broadcom 802.11 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Broadcom 802.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Broadcom 802.11.
8. After uninstalling Broadcom 802.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadcom 802.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Broadcom 802.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 by Broadcom Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Broadcom 802.11 by Broadcom Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Broadcom 802.11 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 11:15:04.717