You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Broadband Internet for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Broadband Internet from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Take a look here
for more details on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Detailed information about Broadband Internet can be seen at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Broadband Internet application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Broadband Internet directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Broadband Internet by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Broadband Internet\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Broadband Internet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 502.00 KB (514048 bytes) on disk.
Broadband Internet is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.79 MB (7121910
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Broadband Internet.exe (502.00 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (108.00 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.38 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.38 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
This info is about Broadband Internet version 21.005.15.04.115
only. You can find below info on other releases of Broadband Internet:
...click to view all...
Broadband Internet has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Broadband Internet when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Broadband Internet
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Broadband Internet
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Broadband Internet\AboutPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Broadband Internet\AddPbk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Broadband Internet\AddrBookPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Broadband Internet\AddrBookSrvPlugin.dll
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Huawei technologies\Broadband Internet
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Broadband Internet_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Broadband Internet_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadband Internet
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Broadband Internet\Broadband Internet.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadband Internet\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadband Internet\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Broadband Internet\NSIS:StartMenuDir
Broadband Internet is an application offered by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Broadband Internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Broadband Internet with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Broadband Internet or simply activate the Search field and type in "Broadband Internet". The Broadband Internet program will be found very quickly. After you select Broadband Internet in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Broadband Internet, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Broadband Internet:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Broadband Internet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Broadband Internet.
8. After uninstalling Broadband Internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Broadband Internet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Broadband Internet with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Broadband Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Broadband Internet by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Broadband Internet supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-19 11:37:23.367