Brink version Brink
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Brink version Brink for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Brink version Brink from your PCModern, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Modern, Inc.. You can get more details related to Brink version Brink at http://mgi.ir/
. Brink version Brink is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Modern\Brink folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Brink version Brink by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Modern\Brink\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Brink version Brink's primary file takes about 5.37 MB (5635400 bytes) and is named brink.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Brink version Brink. They take 6.09 MB (6384742
bytes) on disk.
- brink.exe (5.37 MB)
- revLoader.exe (33.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
When planning to uninstall Brink version Brink you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Brink version Brink:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Brink version Brink is an application by the software company Modern, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Brink version Brink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Brink version Brink from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Brink version Brink or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Brink version Brink". If it exists on your system the Brink version Brink application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Brink version Brink in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Brink version Brink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Brink version Brink:
- The software company is: http://mgi.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Modern\Brink\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Brink version Brink.
8. After removing Brink version Brink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Brink version Brink which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brink version Brink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Brink version Brink by Modern, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Brink version Brink by Modern, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brink version Brink supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-07 18:45:27.077