This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Brilliant Bob for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Brilliant Bob from your systemZonitron Productions
. You can read more on Zonitron Productions or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.grabthegames.com/products.html?id=11
if you want to read more on Brilliant Bob on Zonitron Productions's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Brilliant Bob folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Brilliant Bob. BrilliantBob.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 11.09 MB (11630080 bytes) on disk.
Brilliant Bob contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.09 MB (11630080
bytes) on disk.
- BrilliantBob.exe (11.09 MB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 368900
Brilliant Bob is an application by Zonitron Productions. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Brilliant Bob is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Brilliant Bob from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Brilliant Bob or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brilliant Bob". The Brilliant Bob program will be found automatically. When you click Brilliant Bob in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Brilliant Bob, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Brilliant Bob:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.grabthegames.com/products.html?id=11
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Brilliant Bob.
8. After removing Brilliant Bob, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Brilliant Bob that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Brilliant Bob with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Brilliant Bob by Zonitron Productions from your PC, we are not saying that Brilliant Bob by Zonitron Productions is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Brilliant Bob supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 13:25:52.777