Brightness Guide 2.4.1
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Brightness Guide 2.4.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Brightness Guide 2.4.1 from your PCParand ® Software Group
. More data about Parand ® Software Group can be read here
. You can read more about related to Brightness Guide 2.4.1 at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Brightness Guide folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Brightness Guide 2.4.1 is C:\Program Files\Brightness Guide\unins000.exe. BrightnessGuide.exe is the Brightness Guide 2.4.1's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.23 MB (2337792 bytes) on disk.
Brightness Guide 2.4.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.92 MB (3057313
bytes) on disk.
- BrightnessGuide.exe (2.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Brightness Guide 2.4.1 version 2.4.1
Brightness Guide 2.4.1 is a program marketed by Parand ® Software Group. Some users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Brightness Guide 2.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Brightness Guide 2.4.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Brightness Guide 2.4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Brightness Guide 2.4.1". If it is installed on your PC the Brightness Guide 2.4.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select Brightness Guide 2.4.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Brightness Guide 2.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Brightness Guide 2.4.1:
- The web site of the program is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Brightness Guide\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Brightness Guide 2.4.1.
8. After uninstalling Brightness Guide 2.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Brightness Guide 2.4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Brightness Guide 2.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Brightness Guide 2.4.1 by Parand ® Software Group from your PC, nor are we saying that Brightness Guide 2.4.1 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brightness Guide 2.4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-24 19:02:50.687