Brightness Guide 2.4
Brightness Guide 2.4 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Brightness Guide 2.4 from your PCTint Guide
. Open here
for more information on Tint Guide. Please follow http://tintguide.com/en
if you want to read more on Brightness Guide 2.4 on Tint Guide's page. Brightness Guide 2.4 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Brightness Guide folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Brightness Guide 2.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Brightness Guide\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. BrightnessGuide.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.23 MB (2337792 bytes) on disk.
Brightness Guide 2.4 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.37 MB (3535431
bytes) on disk:
- BrightnessGuide.exe (2.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4
of Brightness Guide 2.4.
Brightness Guide 2.4 is a program marketed by Tint Guide. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Brightness Guide 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Brightness Guide 2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Brightness Guide 2.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brightness Guide 2.4". The Brightness Guide 2.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Brightness Guide 2.4 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Brightness Guide 2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Brightness Guide 2.4:
- The publisher is: http://tintguide.com/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Brightness Guide\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Brightness Guide 2.4.
8. After removing Brightness Guide 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Brightness Guide 2.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Brightness Guide 2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Brightness Guide 2.4 by Tint Guide from your computer, nor are we saying that Brightness Guide 2.4 by Tint Guide is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Brightness Guide 2.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 21:58:29.957