Brightness Guide 1.0.1
Brightness Guide 1.0.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Brightness Guide 1.0.1 from your computerTint Guide
. Open here
where you can read more on Tint Guide. You can see more info on Brightness Guide 1.0.1 at http://tintguide.com/en
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Brightness Guide directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Brightness Guide 1.0.1 is "C:\Program Files\Brightness Guide\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.02 MB (2120704 bytes) on disk and is labeled BrightnessGuide.exe.
Brightness Guide 1.0.1 contains of the executables below. They take 3.21 MB (3362673
bytes) on disk.
- BrightnessGuide.exe (2.02 MB)
- Patch.exe (54.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about Brightness Guide 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
Brightness Guide 1.0.1 is an application by Tint Guide. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Brightness Guide 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Brightness Guide 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Brightness Guide 1.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Brightness Guide 1.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the Brightness Guide 1.0.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Brightness Guide 1.0.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Brightness Guide 1.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Brightness Guide 1.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://tintguide.com/en
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Brightness Guide\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Brightness Guide 1.0.1.
8. After removing Brightness Guide 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Brightness Guide 1.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brightness Guide 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Brightness Guide 1.0.1 by Tint Guide from your computer, nor are we saying that Brightness Guide 1.0.1 by Tint Guide is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Brightness Guide 1.0.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-17 23:01:51.017