Brightness Guide 1.0.1
Brightness Guide 1.0.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Brightness Guide 1.0.1 from your computerTint Guide
. Open here
where you can read more on Tint Guide. You can see more info on Brightness Guide 1.0.1 at http://tintguide.com/en
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Brightness Guide directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Brightness Guide 1.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Brightness Guide\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.02 MB (2120704 bytes) on disk and is labeled BrightnessGuide.exe.
Brightness Guide 1.0.1 contains of the executables below. They take 3.15 MB (3306865
bytes) on disk.
- BrightnessGuide.exe (2.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about Brightness Guide 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
Brightness Guide 1.0.1 is an application by Tint Guide. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Brightness Guide 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Brightness Guide 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Brightness Guide 1.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brightness Guide 1.0.1". If it exists on your system the Brightness Guide 1.0.1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Brightness Guide 1.0.1 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Brightness Guide 1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Brightness Guide 1.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://tintguide.com/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Brightness Guide\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Brightness Guide 1.0.1.
8. After removing Brightness Guide 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Brightness Guide 1.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brightness Guide 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Brightness Guide 1.0.1 by Tint Guide from your computer, nor are we saying that Brightness Guide 1.0.1 by Tint Guide is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Brightness Guide 1.0.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-01 07:17:05.283