Bright Labs version 1.1
Bright Labs version 1.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Bright Labs version 1.1 from your PCBright Labs, Inc.
. You can find out more on Bright Labs, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Bright Labs version 1.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bright Labs folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Bright Labs version 1.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bright Labs\unins000.exe. Bright Labs version 1.1's primary file takes around 20.88 MB (21895856 bytes) and is named bright-labs.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Bright Labs version 1.1. They take 22.84 MB (23949143
bytes) on disk.
- bright-labs.exe (20.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.66 KB)
- updater.exe (1.27 MB)
This data is about Bright Labs version 1.1 version 1.1
Bright Labs version 1.1 is an application marketed by the software company Bright Labs, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Bright Labs version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Bright Labs version 1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bright Labs version 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bright Labs version 1.1". If it exists on your system the Bright Labs version 1.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select Bright Labs version 1.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Bright Labs version 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bright Labs version 1.1.
8. After removing Bright Labs version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bright Labs version 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bright Labs version 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bright Labs version 1.1 by Bright Labs, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Bright Labs version 1.1 by Bright Labs, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bright Labs version 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:38:13.570