Bright Labs version 1.1
Bright Labs version 1.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Bright Labs version 1.1 from your PCBright Labs, Inc.
. You can find out more on Bright Labs, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Bright Labs version 1.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bright Labs folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Bright Labs version 1.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bright Labs\unins000.exe. Bright Labs version 1.1's primary file takes around 20.88 MB (21895856 bytes) and is named bright-labs.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Bright Labs version 1.1. They take 22.84 MB (23949143
bytes) on disk.
- bright-labs.exe (20.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (706.66 KB)
- updater.exe (1.27 MB)
This data is about Bright Labs version 1.1 version 1.1
Bright Labs version 1.1 is an application marketed by the software company Bright Labs, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Bright Labs version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Bright Labs version 1.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bright Labs version 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bright Labs version 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Bright Labs version 1.1 application will be found very quickly. After you select Bright Labs version 1.1 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Bright Labs version 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bright Labs version 1.1.
8. After removing Bright Labs version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bright Labs version 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bright Labs version 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bright Labs version 1.1 by Bright Labs, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Bright Labs version 1.1 by Bright Labs, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bright Labs version 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:38:13.570