You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Bright for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Bright from your PCBrightBrowser
. You can read more on BrightBrowser or check for application updates here
. Bright is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrightBrowser\Bright folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BrightBrowser\Bright\Uninstall Bright.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bright. bright.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.77 MB (1852568 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Bright. They take an average of 28.39 MB (29773196
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall Bright.exe (7.25 MB)
- Update Bright.exe (12.87 MB)
- bright.exe (1.77 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (695.65 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (855.65 KB)
- setup.exe (2.16 MB)
The current web page applies to Bright version 1.0.9
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Bright:
Bright is an application by the software company BrightBrowser. Some people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Bright is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Bright from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bright or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bright". The Bright application will be found automatically. After you select Bright in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Bright, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bright.
8. After uninstalling Bright, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bright that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bright with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bright by BrightBrowser from your PC, we are not saying that Bright by BrightBrowser is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bright in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 19:01:14.043