Bridgemate Control Software
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Bridgemate Control Software for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Bridgemate Control Software from your PCBridge Systems BV
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Bridge Systems BV. Detailed information about Bridgemate Control Software can be found at http://www.bridgemate.com
. Usually the Bridgemate Control Software program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bridgemate Pro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Bridgemate Control Software is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bridgemate Pro\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Bridgemate Control Software's primary file takes around 2.47 MB (2588672 bytes) and is named BMPro.exe.
Bridgemate Control Software contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.19 MB (3349752
bytes) on disk.
- Bacomsrv.exe (36.00 KB)
- BMPro.exe (2.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (707.24 KB)
This info is about Bridgemate Control Software version 3.2.23
only. You can find below a few links to other Bridgemate Control Software releases:
...click to view all...
Bridgemate Control Software is a program marketed by the software company Bridge Systems BV. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Bridgemate Control Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Bridgemate Control Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bridgemate Control Software or simply click the Search field and type in "Bridgemate Control Software". The Bridgemate Control Software app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Bridgemate Control Software in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Bridgemate Control Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bridgemate Control Software:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bridgemate.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bridgemate Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bridgemate Control Software.
8. After uninstalling Bridgemate Control Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bridgemate Control Software that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bridgemate Control Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bridgemate Control Software by Bridge Systems BV from your computer, nor are we saying that Bridgemate Control Software by Bridge Systems BV is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bridgemate Control Software supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 03:32:38.883