Bridge Designer version 5.0.1
Bridge Designer version 5.0.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Bridge Designer version 5.0.1 from your PCInteractive Design Systems
. More info about Interactive Design Systems can be found here
. More details about the app Bridge Designer version 5.0.1 can be found at http://www.ids-soft.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ids\Bridge Designer directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Bridge Designer version 5.0.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ids\Bridge Designer\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Bridge Designer version 5.0.1's main file takes around 8.46 MB (8876032 bytes) and its name is BD2Gui.exe.
Bridge Designer version 5.0.1 contains of the executables below. They take 18.34 MB (19234373
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- install.exe (172.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- BD2Gui.exe (8.46 MB)
- BD5.exe (8.51 MB)
- CKS.EXE (261.04 KB)
- SETUPEX.EXE (265.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.1
of Bridge Designer version 5.0.1.
Bridge Designer version 5.0.1 is an application marketed by the software company Interactive Design Systems. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Bridge Designer version 5.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Bridge Designer version 5.0.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bridge Designer version 5.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bridge Designer version 5.0.1". If it exists on your system the Bridge Designer version 5.0.1 program will be found automatically. When you click Bridge Designer version 5.0.1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bridge Designer version 5.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bridge Designer version 5.0.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.ids-soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ids\Bridge Designer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bridge Designer version 5.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Bridge Designer version 5.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bridge Designer version 5.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bridge Designer version 5.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bridge Designer version 5.0.1 by Interactive Design Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that Bridge Designer version 5.0.1 by Interactive Design Systems is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bridge Designer version 5.0.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 12:34:09.377