Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe
Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe from your systemZylom Games
. Additional info about Zylom Games can be found here
. Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Zylom Games directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Zylom Games\Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe\GameInstlr.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. GameInstlr.exe is the Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe's primary executable file and it takes about 1.78 MB (1861702 bytes) on disk.
Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.80 MB (16564001
bytes) on disk.
- GameInstlr.exe (1.78 MB)
- crashrep.exe (287.50 KB)
- GameInstlr.exe (13.74 MB)
This info is about Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe version 1.0.0
Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe is an application offered by Zylom Games. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe". The Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe program will be found automatically. After you click Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe.
8. After removing Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe by Zylom Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe by Zylom Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bricks Of Atlantis Deluxe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:08:17.230