BrickWallTennis version 0.4
This page is about BrickWallTennis version 0.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BrickWallTennis version 0.4 from your PCThomas Kaffka
. Take a look here
for more details on Thomas Kaffka. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\BrickWallTennis directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. BrickWallTennis version 0.4's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\BrickWallTennis\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 11.02 MB (11550208 bytes) on disk and is titled BrickWallTennis.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with BrickWallTennis version 0.4. They occupy about 12.14 MB (12734833
bytes) on disk.
- BrickWallTennis.exe (11.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about BrickWallTennis version 0.4 version 0.4
BrickWallTennis version 0.4 is an application by Thomas Kaffka. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove BrickWallTennis version 0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BrickWallTennis version 0.4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BrickWallTennis version 0.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "BrickWallTennis version 0.4". If it is installed on your PC the BrickWallTennis version 0.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BrickWallTennis version 0.4 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BrickWallTennis version 0.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BrickWallTennis version 0.4.
8. After removing BrickWallTennis version 0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BrickWallTennis version 0.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrickWallTennis version 0.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BrickWallTennis version 0.4 by Thomas Kaffka from your computer, nor are we saying that BrickWallTennis version 0.4 by Thomas Kaffka is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BrickWallTennis version 0.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 05:09:57.840