Brick-Force is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Brick-Force from your systemInfernum Productions AG
. More information on Infernum Productions AG can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Brick-Force at http://www.brick-force.com
. Brick-Force is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Brick-Force folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove Brick-Force by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Brick-Force\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called BfLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 262.50 KB (268800 bytes).
Brick-Force is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.99 MB (6279176
bytes) on disk:
- BfLauncher.exe (262.50 KB)
- BrickForce.exe (4.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This web page is about Brick-Force version 3.10.274.74.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Brick-Force releases:
...click to view all...
Brick-Force is an application by Infernum Productions AG. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Brick-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Brick-Force from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Brick-Force or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brick-Force". The Brick-Force application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Brick-Force in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Brick-Force, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Brick-Force:
- The software company is: http://www.brick-force.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Brick-Force\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Brick-Force.
8. After removing Brick-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Brick-Force which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brick-Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Brick-Force by Infernum Productions AG from your computer, nor are we saying that Brick-Force by Infernum Productions AG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Brick-Force in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 13:14:33.443