This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall BrewMateRus v0.97 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall BrewMateRus v0.97 from your computerBrewMate.ru
. You can read more on BrewMate.ru or check for application updates here
. More data about the app BrewMateRus v0.97 can be found at http://brewmate.ru
. BrewMateRus v0.97 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BrewMateRus directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing BrewMateRus v0.97 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BrewMateRus\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. BrewMateRus v0.97's main file takes about 4.15 MB (4349440 bytes) and is named BrewMateRus.exe.
The executables below are part of BrewMateRus v0.97. They take about 4.27 MB (4474048
bytes) on disk.
- BrewMateRus.exe (4.15 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.69 KB)
This page is about BrewMateRus v0.97 version 0.97
BrewMateRus v0.97 is a program marketed by the software company BrewMate.ru. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase BrewMateRus v0.97 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BrewMateRus v0.97 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BrewMateRus v0.97 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BrewMateRus v0.97". If it exists on your system the BrewMateRus v0.97 program will be found very quickly. After you select BrewMateRus v0.97 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BrewMateRus v0.97, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BrewMateRus v0.97:
- The web site of the program is: http://brewmate.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BrewMateRus\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BrewMateRus v0.97.
8. After removing BrewMateRus v0.97, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BrewMateRus v0.97 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BrewMateRus v0.97 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BrewMateRus v0.97 by BrewMate.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that BrewMateRus v0.97 by BrewMate.ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BrewMateRus v0.97 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 13:34:22.060