You can find below detailed information on how to remove BreezeBrowser Pro for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall BreezeBrowser Pro from your systemBreeze Systems Ltd
. You can find out more on Breeze Systems Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to BreezeBrowser Pro at http://www.breezesys.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\BreezeBrowserPro directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\BreezeBrowserPro\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BreezeBrowser Pro. BreezeBrowser.exe is the BreezeBrowser Pro's primary executable file and it takes around 2.04 MB (2134016 bytes) on disk.
BreezeBrowser Pro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.76 MB (2895826
bytes) on disk:
- BButil.exe (300.00 KB)
- BreezeBrowser.exe (2.04 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (443.96 KB)
This web page is about BreezeBrowser Pro version 1.9.2
only. For more BreezeBrowser Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BreezeBrowser Pro is a program marketed by Breeze Systems Ltd. Some people want to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove BreezeBrowser Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BreezeBrowser Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BreezeBrowser Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "BreezeBrowser Pro". If it is installed on your PC the BreezeBrowser Pro app will be found very quickly. When you select BreezeBrowser Pro in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BreezeBrowser Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BreezeBrowser Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.breezesys.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BreezeSys\BreezeBrowserPro\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BreezeBrowser Pro.
8. After uninstalling BreezeBrowser Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BreezeBrowser Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BreezeBrowser Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BreezeBrowser Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that BreezeBrowser Pro by Breeze Systems Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BreezeBrowser Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-10 16:43:47.857