You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Bred3.0.3 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Bred3.0.3 from your PCGladiators Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on Gladiators Software. Detailed information about Bred3.0.3 can be seen at http://www.astonshell.ru
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Bred3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Bred3.0.3 is C:\Program Files\Bred3\uninst.exe. bred3_2k.exe is the Bred3.0.3's primary executable file and it takes around 179.00 KB (183296 bytes) on disk.
Bred3.0.3 is composed of the following executables which occupy 234.76 KB (240398
bytes) on disk:
- bred3_2k.exe (179.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (55.76 KB)
This page is about Bred3.0.3 version 0.3
Bred3.0.3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Bred3\Bred3_2k.exe
Bred3.0.3 is an application released by the software company Gladiators Software. Some users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Bred3.0.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Bred3.0.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bred3.0.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Bred3.0.3". The Bred3.0.3 program will be found very quickly. After you select Bred3.0.3 in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Bred3.0.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bred3.0.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.astonshell.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bred3\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bred3.0.3.
8. After uninstalling Bred3.0.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bred3.0.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bred3.0.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bred3.0.3 by Gladiators Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Bred3.0.3 by Gladiators Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bred3.0.3 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:11:31.457