You can find below detailed information on how to remove Braveland for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Braveland from your systemTortuga Team
. You can find out more on Tortuga Team or check for application updates here
. More information about Braveland can be seen at http://www.tortugateam.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Braveland folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Braveland is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. braveland.exe is the Braveland's primary executable file and it takes circa 11.09 MB (11631104 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Braveland. They occupy 29.46 MB (30895792
bytes) on disk.
- braveland.exe (11.09 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Braveland is a program by Tortuga Team. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Braveland is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Braveland from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Braveland or simply activate the Search field and type in "Braveland". If it exists on your system the Braveland app will be found very quickly. When you click Braveland in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Braveland, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Braveland:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tortugateam.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Braveland.
8. After uninstalling Braveland, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Braveland that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Braveland using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Braveland by Tortuga Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Braveland by Tortuga Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Braveland in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-03 05:16:36.983