You can find below detailed information on how to remove Braveland for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Braveland from your systemTortuga Team
. You can find out more on Tortuga Team or check for application updates here
. More information about Braveland can be seen at http://www.tortugateam.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Braveland folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Braveland is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. braveland.exe is the Braveland's primary executable file and it takes circa 11.09 MB (11631104 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Braveland. They occupy 29.46 MB (30895792
bytes) on disk.
- braveland.exe (11.09 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Braveland is a program by Tortuga Team. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Braveland is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Braveland from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Braveland or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Braveland". If it exists on your system the Braveland application will be found automatically. When you select Braveland in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Braveland, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Braveland:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tortugateam.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Braveland.
8. After uninstalling Braveland, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Braveland that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Braveland using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Braveland by Tortuga Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Braveland by Tortuga Team is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Braveland in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 05:16:36.983