Brave is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Brave from your PCDe auteurs van Brave
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on De auteurs van Brave. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Brave by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\188.8.131.52\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. brave.exe is the Brave's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.98 MB (2081256 bytes) on disk.
Brave installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.95 MB (9385400
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.98 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (684.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Brave. You can find below info on other versions of Brave:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application marketed by the software company De auteurs van Brave. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Brave or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brave". If it is installed on your PC the Brave application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Brave in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Brave by De auteurs van Brave from your PC, we are not saying that Brave by De auteurs van Brave is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Brave supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-04 16:16:20.137