You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Brave for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Brave from your computerUstvarjalci Bravea
. More information about Ustvarjalci Bravea can be found here
. Brave is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Brave is C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\22.214.171.124\Installer\setup.exe. brave.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.89 MB (1979048 bytes) on disk.
Brave contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.90 MB (8287224
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.89 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (672.66 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (839.66 KB)
- setup.exe (2.27 MB)
The current web page applies to Brave version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Brave versions:
...click to view all...
Brave is a program by the software company Ustvarjalci Bravea. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Brave or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Brave". The Brave program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Brave in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Brave which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Brave by Ustvarjalci Bravea from your computer, nor are we saying that Brave by Ustvarjalci Bravea is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Brave supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 14:32:48.397