This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Brave for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Brave from your computerAutori prehliadača Brave
. You can find out more on Autori prehliadača Brave or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Brave's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\184.108.40.206\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.89 MB (1979048 bytes) on disk and is labeled brave.exe.
Brave installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.90 MB (8287224
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.89 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (672.66 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (839.66 KB)
- setup.exe (2.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Brave. You can find here a few links to other Brave versions:
...click to view all...
Brave is a program released by the software company Autori prehliadača Brave. Frequently, people try to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Brave from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Brave or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Brave". If it exists on your system the Brave application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Brave in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Brave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Brave by Autori prehliadača Brave from your computer, we are not saying that Brave by Autori prehliadača Brave is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Brave supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 13:35:52.527