Brave is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Brave from your computerOs Autores do Brave
. Additional info about Os Autores do Brave can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Brave is C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\184.108.40.206\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. brave.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.89 MB (1979048 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Brave. They occupy about 7.90 MB (8287224
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.89 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (672.66 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (839.66 KB)
- setup.exe (2.27 MB)
The current page applies to Brave version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Brave:
...click to view all...
Brave is a program marketed by the software company Os Autores do Brave. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Brave from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Brave or simply click the Search field and type in "Brave". If it is installed on your PC the Brave program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Brave in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Brave.
8. After removing Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Brave that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Brave by Os Autores do Brave from your computer, we are not saying that Brave by Os Autores do Brave is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Brave supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 09:09:01.250