You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Brave for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Brave from your computerAuteurs de Brave
. More information on Auteurs de Brave can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Brave is C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\188.8.131.52\Installer\setup.exe. brave.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.98 MB (2081256 bytes) on disk.
Brave installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.95 MB (9385400
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.98 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (684.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.54 MB)
This data is about Brave version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other Brave releases:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application offered by Auteurs de Brave. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Brave from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Brave or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brave". If it is installed on your PC the Brave app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Brave in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Brave by Auteurs de Brave from your computer, nor are we saying that Brave by Auteurs de Brave is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brave supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 17:48:15.087