You can find below details on how to uninstall Brave for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Auteurs de Brave. You can find out more on Auteurs de Brave or check for application updates here. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). Brave's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\220.127.116.11\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.86 MB (1949672 bytes) on disk and is called brave.exe.
The executables below are part of Brave. They occupy about 7.20 MB (7551440 bytes) on disk.
brave.exe (1.86 MB)
notification_helper.exe (551.48 KB)
setup.exe (2.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168 of Brave. You can find below info on other releases of Brave:
Brave is a program offered by the software company Auteurs de Brave. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Brave or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Brave". The Brave program will be found automatically. After you click Brave in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Brave by Auteurs de Brave from your PC, we are not saying that Brave by Auteurs de Brave is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Brave supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.