You can find below details on how to uninstall Brave for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Brave from your PCTác giả Brave
. More information on Tác giả Brave can be found here
. Brave is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Brave is C:\Program Files\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\188.8.131.52\Installer\setup.exe. brave.exe is the Brave's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.77 MB (1856144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Brave. They take about 6.91 MB (7246768
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.77 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (584.64 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (715.64 KB)
- setup.exe (1.94 MB)
This info is about Brave version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Brave versions:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application by the software company Tác giả Brave. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Brave from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Brave or simply click the Search feature and type in "Brave". The Brave app will be found very quickly. When you select Brave in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Brave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Brave by Tác giả Brave from your PC, nor are we saying that Brave by Tác giả Brave is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brave in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-04 10:02:39.383