Brave Nightly is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Brave Nightly from your computerAutoři prohlížeče Brave
. More info about Autoři prohlížeče Brave can be read here
. Brave Nightly is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser-Nightly\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Brave Nightly by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser-Nightly\Application\188.8.131.52\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.98 MB (2075816 bytes) on disk and is titled brave.exe.
Brave Nightly contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.14 MB (9586848
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.98 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (697.16 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.16 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (871.66 KB)
- setup.exe (2.24 MB)
This data is about Brave Nightly version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Brave Nightly versions:
...click to view all...
Brave Nightly is a program released by the software company Autoři prohlížeče Brave. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Brave Nightly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Brave Nightly from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Brave Nightly or simply click the Search field and type in "Brave Nightly". The Brave Nightly app will be found very quickly. When you select Brave Nightly in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Brave Nightly, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Brave Nightly.
8. After uninstalling Brave Nightly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Brave Nightly which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brave Nightly with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Brave Nightly by Autoři prohlížeče Brave from your PC, we are not saying that Brave Nightly by Autoři prohlížeče Brave is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brave Nightly supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 16:12:47.417