Brave Nightly is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Brave Nightly from your PCBrave Software Inc
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Brave Software Inc. Usually the Brave Nightly program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser-Nightly\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Brave Nightly is C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser-Nightly\Application\18.104.22.168\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. brave.exe is the Brave Nightly's main executable file and it takes circa 1.90 MB (1988240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Brave Nightly. They occupy about 7.80 MB (8177584
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.90 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (693.14 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (854.14 KB)
- setup.exe (2.20 MB)
This web page is about Brave Nightly version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Brave Nightly:
...click to view all...
Brave Nightly is a program marketed by the software company Brave Software Inc. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Brave Nightly is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Brave Nightly from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Brave Nightly or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brave Nightly". The Brave Nightly program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Brave Nightly in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Brave Nightly, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Brave Nightly.
8. After uninstalling Brave Nightly, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave Nightly that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Brave Nightly using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Brave Nightly by Brave Software Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Brave Nightly by Brave Software Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Brave Nightly in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-08 04:30:35.557