Brave Dev is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Brave Dev from your systemLos creadores de Brave
. Check out here
for more details on Los creadores de Brave. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser-Dev\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Brave Dev is C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser-Dev\Application\22.214.171.124\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file is named brave.exe and its approximative size is 1.98 MB (2075816 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Brave Dev. They take about 9.14 MB (9586848
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.98 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (697.16 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.16 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (871.66 KB)
- setup.exe (2.24 MB)
This web page is about Brave Dev version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Brave Dev versions:
...click to view all...
Brave Dev is a program marketed by Los creadores de Brave. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Brave Dev is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Brave Dev from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Brave Dev or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Brave Dev". If it exists on your system the Brave Dev program will be found very quickly. When you click Brave Dev in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Brave Dev, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Brave Dev.
8. After removing Brave Dev, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Brave Dev that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Brave Dev using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Brave Dev by Los creadores de Brave from your computer, nor are we saying that Brave Dev by Los creadores de Brave is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Brave Dev supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 22:47:12.247