Brave Beta is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Brave Beta from your systemBrave Software Inc
. Additional info about Brave Software Inc can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser-Beta\Application directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Brave Beta is C:\Program Files\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser-Beta\Application\126.96.36.199\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.88 MB (1971880 bytes) on disk and is labeled brave.exe.
The following executables are contained in Brave Beta. They take 8.87 MB (9300784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brave.exe (1.88 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (572.16 KB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (552.14 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.12 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (720.66 KB)
- setup.exe (2.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Brave Beta. You can find below info on other application versions of Brave Beta:
...click to view all...
Brave Beta is an application by the software company Brave Software Inc. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Brave Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Brave Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Brave Beta or simply click the Search field and type in "Brave Beta". The Brave Beta application will be found very quickly. When you click Brave Beta in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Brave Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Brave Beta.
8. After uninstalling Brave Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Brave Beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Brave Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Brave Beta by Brave Software Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Brave Beta by Brave Software Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Brave Beta in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 13:38:30.140