Brave Beta is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Brave Beta from your computerBrave Software Inc
. Take a look here
for more details on Brave Software Inc. Brave Beta is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser-Beta\Application folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Brave Beta is C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser-Beta\Application\22.214.171.124\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. brave.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.00 MB (2098344 bytes) on disk.
Brave Beta contains of the executables below. They take 9.27 MB (9715360
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (2.00 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (673.66 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.25 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (843.16 KB)
- setup.exe (2.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Brave Beta. You can find below a few links to other Brave Beta versions:
...click to view all...
Brave Beta is an application marketed by the software company Brave Software Inc. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Brave Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Brave Beta from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Brave Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "Brave Beta". The Brave Beta application will be found automatically. When you click Brave Beta in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Brave Beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Brave Beta.
8. After removing Brave Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Brave Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Brave Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Brave Beta by Brave Software Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Brave Beta by Brave Software Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Brave Beta in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 19:21:54.630