This page contains thorough information on how to remove Brave for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Brave from your PCLos creadores de Brave
. You can find out more on Los creadores de Brave or check for application updates here
. Brave is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Brave is C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\18.104.22.168\Installer\setup.exe. brave.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.86 MB (1949672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Brave. They take about 7.20 MB (7551440
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.86 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.40 MB)
The current web page applies to Brave version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other Brave versions:
...click to view all...
Brave is a program marketed by Los creadores de Brave. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Brave from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Brave or simply click the Search field and type in "Brave". If it is installed on your PC the Brave app will be found automatically. When you select Brave in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Brave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Brave.
8. After removing Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Brave that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Brave by Los creadores de Brave from your computer, we are not saying that Brave by Los creadores de Brave is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Brave in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 17:50:32.357