Brave is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Brave from your PCAutori Bravea
. More information about Autori Bravea can be seen here
. Brave is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Brave by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\18.104.22.168\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.89 MB (1979048 bytes) on disk and is named brave.exe.
Brave is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.90 MB (8287224
bytes) on disk:
- brave.exe (1.89 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (672.66 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (839.66 KB)
- setup.exe (2.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Brave. You can find here a few links to other Brave versions:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application marketed by Autori Bravea. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Brave from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Brave or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brave". If it is installed on your PC the Brave application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Brave in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Brave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Brave by Autori Bravea from your computer, we are not saying that Brave by Autori Bravea is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Brave in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 07:02:25.457