Brave is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by Brave Software Inc. More information on Brave Software Inc can be found here. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\18.104.22.168\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Brave. The program's main executable file is called brave.exe and it has a size of 1.89 MB (1979048 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Brave. They occupy 7.90 MB (8287224 bytes) on disk.
brave.exe (1.89 MB)
chrome_proxy.exe (672.66 KB)
notification_helper.exe (839.66 KB)
setup.exe (2.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124 of Brave. You can find here a few links to other Brave releases:
A way to uninstall Brave from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Brave is a program by the software company Brave Software Inc. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Brave or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brave". The Brave application will be found very quickly. After you click Brave in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Brave.
8. After removing Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Brave that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Brave by Brave Software Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Brave by Brave Software Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Brave supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.