Brave is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Brave from your PCAuteurs de Brave
. You can find out more on Auteurs de Brave or check for application updates here
. Brave is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Brave by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\220.127.116.11\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. brave.exe is the Brave's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 2.00 MB (2098344 bytes) on disk.
Brave contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.27 MB (9715360
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (2.00 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (673.66 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.25 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (843.16 KB)
- setup.exe (2.27 MB)
The current page applies to Brave version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Brave versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application released by the software company Auteurs de Brave. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Brave or simply click the Search field and type in "Brave". If it is installed on your PC the Brave app will be found very quickly. When you click Brave in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Brave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Brave which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Brave by Auteurs de Brave from your computer, we are not saying that Brave by Auteurs de Brave is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Brave supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 18:50:41.187