Brave is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Brave from your systemBrave Software
. You can find out more on Brave Software or check for application updates here
. Brave is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Brave is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Brave's main file takes about 300.81 KB (308032 bytes) and its name is Brave.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Brave. They occupy about 180.44 MB (189206896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Brave.exe (300.81 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.80 MB)
- Brave.exe (86.71 MB)
- BraveDefaults.exe (261.81 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.52 MB)
- BraveDefaults.exe (123.09 KB)
- Brave.exe (87.84 MB)
- BraveDefaults.exe (103.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.20.32
of Brave. You can find below info on other releases of Brave:
...click to view all...
Brave is a program marketed by the software company Brave Software. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Brave from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Brave or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brave". The Brave app will be found automatically. After you select Brave in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Brave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Brave by Brave Software from your computer, we are not saying that Brave by Brave Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Brave in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 20:41:05.970