Brave is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Brave from your systemBrave Software
. You can find out more on Brave Software or check for application updates here
. Brave is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Brave is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\brave\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Brave's main file takes about 300.81 KB (308032 bytes) and its name is Brave.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Brave. They occupy about 180.44 MB (189206896
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Brave.exe (300.81 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.80 MB)
- Brave.exe (86.71 MB)
- BraveDefaults.exe (261.81 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.52 MB)
- BraveDefaults.exe (123.09 KB)
- Brave.exe (87.84 MB)
- BraveDefaults.exe (103.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.20.32
of Brave. You can find below info on other releases of Brave:
...click to view all...
Brave is a program marketed by the software company Brave Software. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Brave from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Brave or simply click the Search feature and type in "Brave". If it exists on your system the Brave application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Brave in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Brave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Brave by Brave Software from your computer, we are not saying that Brave by Brave Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Brave in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 20:41:05.970