You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Brave for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Brave from your systemLos creadores de Brave
. You can find out more on Los creadores de Brave or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\188.8.131.52\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Brave. brave.exe is the Brave's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.98 MB (2081256 bytes) on disk.
Brave contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.41 MB (6721976
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.98 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (684.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.54 MB)
The current web page applies to Brave version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Brave versions:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application by the software company Los creadores de Brave. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Brave from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Brave or simply click the Search field and type in "Brave". If it is installed on your PC the Brave program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Brave in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Brave.
8. After removing Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Brave which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Brave by Los creadores de Brave from your computer, we are not saying that Brave by Los creadores de Brave is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Brave supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 21:05:06.817