Brave is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Brave from your PCAuteurs de Brave
. Take a look here
for more information on Auteurs de Brave. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\188.8.131.52\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Brave. The application's main executable file is titled brave.exe and its approximative size is 1.89 MB (1979048 bytes).
Brave is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.90 MB (8287224
bytes) on disk:
- brave.exe (1.89 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (672.66 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (839.66 KB)
- setup.exe (2.27 MB)
This page is about Brave version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Brave versions:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application marketed by Auteurs de Brave. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Brave or simply click the Search field and type in "Brave". If it exists on your system the Brave program will be found very quickly. When you click Brave in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Brave.
8. After uninstalling Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Brave using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Brave by Auteurs de Brave from your computer, nor are we saying that Brave by Auteurs de Brave is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Brave supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 05:24:50.160