Brave is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Brave from your computerA Brave szerzői
. More data about A Brave szerzői can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\126.96.36.199\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Brave. The program's main executable file is labeled brave.exe and it has a size of 2.03 MB (2126504 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Brave. They occupy 9.35 MB (9801888
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (2.03 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (693.16 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (871.16 KB)
- setup.exe (2.29 MB)
The current page applies to Brave version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Brave versions:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application released by A Brave szerzői. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Brave or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Brave". If it is installed on your PC the Brave application will be found automatically. After you click Brave in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Brave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Brave.
8. After removing Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Brave which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Brave by A Brave szerzői from your PC, nor are we saying that Brave by A Brave szerzői is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Brave supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 10:22:51.840