Brave is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Brave from your systemLos creadores de Brave
. More info about Los creadores de Brave can be read here
. Brave is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Brave is C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\184.108.40.206\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. brave.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.90 MB (1988240 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Brave. They occupy 7.80 MB (8177584
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.90 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (693.14 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (854.14 KB)
- setup.exe (2.20 MB)
The current page applies to Brave version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Brave versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Brave is a program released by Los creadores de Brave. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Brave from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Brave or simply click the Search feature and type in "Brave". The Brave application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Brave in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Brave.
8. After removing Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Brave by Los creadores de Brave from your PC, we are not saying that Brave by Los creadores de Brave is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Brave in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 03:25:10.890