Brave is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Brave from your systemForfatterne til Brave
. Open here
for more information on Forfatterne til Brave. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Brave by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\18.104.22.168\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called brave.exe and its approximative size is 2.03 MB (2126504 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Brave. They occupy about 10.02 MB (10505544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brave.exe (2.03 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (693.16 KB)
- new_chrome_proxy.exe (687.16 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (871.16 KB)
- setup.exe (2.29 MB)
The current web page applies to Brave version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Brave versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Brave is a program by Forfatterne til Brave. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Brave or simply activate the Search field and type in "Brave". If it exists on your system the Brave program will be found automatically. After you click Brave in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Brave.
8. After removing Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Brave that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Brave by Forfatterne til Brave from your computer, nor are we saying that Brave by Forfatterne til Brave is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Brave in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 17:45:05.597