Brave is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Brave from your systemForfatterne til Brave
. More info about Forfatterne til Brave can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Brave is C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\22.214.171.124\Installer\setup.exe. brave.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.98 MB (2081256 bytes) on disk.
Brave contains of the executables below. They take 8.95 MB (9385400
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.98 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.22 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (684.48 KB)
- setup.exe (2.54 MB)
This info is about Brave version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Brave versions:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application released by Forfatterne til Brave. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Brave from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Brave or simply click the Search field and type in "Brave". The Brave application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Brave in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Brave, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Brave.
8. After removing Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Brave which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Brave by Forfatterne til Brave from your computer, nor are we saying that Brave by Forfatterne til Brave is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Brave in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 18:20:30.113