Brave is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Brave from your computerBrave 開発者
. Further information on Brave 開発者 can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Brave is C:\Program Files (x86)\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\Application\220.127.116.11\Installer\setup.exe. Brave's main file takes about 1.89 MB (1979048 bytes) and is called brave.exe.
The executable files below are part of Brave. They take about 7.90 MB (8287224
bytes) on disk.
- brave.exe (1.89 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (672.66 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (839.66 KB)
- setup.exe (2.27 MB)
The current page applies to Brave version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other Brave versions:
...click to view all...
Brave is an application offered by the software company Brave 開発者. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Brave is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Brave with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Brave or simply click the Search field and type in "Brave". The Brave application will be found automatically. When you click Brave in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Brave, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Brave.
8. After removing Brave, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Brave that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Brave with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Brave by Brave 開発者 from your PC, nor are we saying that Brave by Brave 開発者 is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Brave in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 06:05:12.667