You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Braina 1.25 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Braina 1.25 from your PCBrainasoft
. Go over here
where you can read more on Brainasoft. More info about the program Braina 1.25 can be seen at http://www.brainasoft.com/braina/
. Braina 1.25 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Braina 1.25 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Braina.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.15 MB (1203280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Braina 1.25. They take about 1.31 MB (1371133
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bhp.exe (21.08 KB)
- Braina.exe (1.15 MB)
- fcmd.exe (14.58 KB)
- uninst.exe (65.03 KB)
- kill.exe (19.08 KB)
- kill64.exe (20.58 KB)
- pathc.exe (23.58 KB)
This page is about Braina 1.25 version 1.25
If planning to uninstall Braina 1.25 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Braina 1.25:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Braina
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina\Braina.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina\qu
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina\tag.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina\zlib.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Braina 1.25 is an application by the software company Brainasoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Braina 1.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Braina 1.25 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Braina 1.25 or simply click the Search field and type in "Braina 1.25". If it is installed on your PC the Braina 1.25 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Braina 1.25 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Braina 1.25, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Braina 1.25:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.brainasoft.com/braina/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Braina 1.25.
8. After uninstalling Braina 1.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Braina 1.25 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Braina 1.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Braina 1.25 by Brainasoft from your computer, we are not saying that Braina 1.25 by Brainasoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Braina 1.25 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-05 07:22:20.637