BrainTwister 1.0.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall BrainTwister 1.0.2 from your systemUniversity of Bern, Divison of Experimental Psychology and Neuropsychology
. Check out here
for more details on University of Bern, Divison of Experimental Psychology and Neuropsychology. Click on http://www.braintwister.unibe.ch
to get more info about BrainTwister 1.0.2 on University of Bern, Divison of Experimental Psychology and Neuropsychology's website. BrainTwister 1.0.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\BrainTwister folder, depending on the user's choice. BrainTwister 1.0.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BrainTwister\uninstall.exe. BrainTwister.exe is the BrainTwister 1.0.2's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 216.50 KB (221696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BrainTwister 1.0.2. They take an average of 1.49 MB (1560332
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrainTwister.exe (216.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (142.00 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.49 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.49 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
This page is about BrainTwister 1.0.2 version 1.0.2
BrainTwister 1.0.2 is an application released by the software company University of Bern, Divison of Experimental Psychology and Neuropsychology. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove BrainTwister 1.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall BrainTwister 1.0.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BrainTwister 1.0.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BrainTwister 1.0.2". If it is installed on your PC the BrainTwister 1.0.2 program will be found automatically. When you select BrainTwister 1.0.2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BrainTwister 1.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BrainTwister 1.0.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.braintwister.unibe.ch
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BrainTwister\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BrainTwister 1.0.2.
8. After removing BrainTwister 1.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BrainTwister 1.0.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BrainTwister 1.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BrainTwister 1.0.2 by University of Bern, Divison of Experimental Psychology and Neuropsychology from your PC, we are not saying that BrainTwister 1.0.2 by University of Bern, Divison of Experimental Psychology and Neuropsychology is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BrainTwister 1.0.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 12:02:54.150