Boxpn VPN 4.2
Boxpn VPN 4.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Boxpn VPN 4.2 from your systemBoxpnVPN
. Take a look here
for more details on BoxpnVPN. More information about the app Boxpn VPN 4.2 can be seen at https://boxpn.com/
. Boxpn VPN 4.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Boxpn VPN folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Boxpn VPN 4.2 is C:\Program Files\Boxpn VPN\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called vpn.client.exe and its approximative size is 848.21 KB (868568 bytes).
Boxpn VPN 4.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.80 MB (2937808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- pptpclnt.exe (8.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (795.21 KB)
- vpn.client.exe (848.21 KB)
- vpn.diagnostic.exe (190.71 KB)
- vpn.service.exe (12.21 KB)
- openvpn.exe (664.80 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (37.30 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
This info is about Boxpn VPN 4.2 version 4.2
Boxpn VPN 4.2 is a program released by BoxpnVPN. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Boxpn VPN 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Boxpn VPN 4.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Boxpn VPN 4.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Boxpn VPN 4.2". If it exists on your system the Boxpn VPN 4.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Boxpn VPN 4.2 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Boxpn VPN 4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Boxpn VPN 4.2:
- The publisher is: https://boxpn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Boxpn VPN\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Boxpn VPN 4.2.
8. After removing Boxpn VPN 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Boxpn VPN 4.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Boxpn VPN 4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Boxpn VPN 4.2 by BoxpnVPN from your computer, nor are we saying that Boxpn VPN 4.2 by BoxpnVPN is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Boxpn VPN 4.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 12:47:26.803