Boxifier version 22.214.171.124
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Boxifier version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Boxifier version 188.8.131.52 from your PCKenubi
. You can read more on Kenubi or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Boxifier version 184.108.40.206 can be seen at http://www.boxifier.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Boxifier directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Boxifier version 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Boxifier\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 13.21 MB (13846736 bytes) on disk and is named Boxifier.exe.
The executable files below are part of Boxifier version 18.104.22.168. They take about 14.34 MB (15036320
bytes) on disk.
- Boxifier.exe (13.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This page is about Boxifier version 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Boxifier version 188.8.131.52 is a program offered by the software company Kenubi. Some people choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Boxifier version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Boxifier version 220.127.116.11 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Boxifier version 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Boxifier version 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Boxifier version 126.96.36.199 program will be found very quickly. After you select Boxifier version 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Boxifier version 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Boxifier version 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.boxifier.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Boxifier\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Boxifier version 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Boxifier version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Boxifier version 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Boxifier version 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Boxifier version 184.108.40.206 by Kenubi from your computer, we are not saying that Boxifier version 220.127.116.11 by Kenubi is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Boxifier version 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 18:13:24.130